There seems to be an craze of demanding 3 positive things for the day across the internet as if it reconditioning the brain to think more positively and helping the state of mind.. This was a post on the anxiety forum recently with these added tips and of course many replies of “Great Post” as anything positive is applauded without thinking by the brainwashed guilt ridden masses.
It could be:
- Positive thoughts you had about yourself. None really, I think about death every day.
- Something that made you feel special or loved. nothing, I never see or speak to anyone
- Nice feelings that you had. none this week, I have started punching my head again
- Something that made you smile or giggle. haven’t laughed in weeks
- Something nice you did for someone else. I speak to no other people most days
- Meeting someone new. Not happened in years.
- A compliment that someone gave you. No one ever speaks to me
- Something that made you feel brave. nothing
- Good events that happened in the day. I would be hard pressed to find 3 in a week/month.
- Something that you achieved. I watched TV and ate food.
- Something that you tried or had a go at. Nothing new, every day is the same.
Again how dare people demand positives and give examples which have bugger all to do with my lifestyle. They say it becomes a habit to think of good things and assume you have a vast array of choices because they do. Apart from food and TV I can’t think of any positive stimuli in my life for most days and I am going off my food and getting bored by TV.