1. Difficulty concentrating, remembering details, and making decisions
What?Who?When? Yes, My memory is not so good any more. I forget things.
2. Fatigue and decreased energy
Yes, I feel exhausted now and dont go out much.
3. Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, and/or helplessness
Of course I am guilty, if you have social anxiety there is always some know it all making out you deserve to suffer for being a coward unlike them who were so, so brave and they keep telling everyone for good measure. They have apparently never had depression themselves so think you are lying.
4. Feelings of hopelessness and/or pessimism
Well I am due to become homeless if I cant get a job in a few years and have never had a relationship even though I am over 40 and dont speak to other people for weeks on end. Wouldn’t most people be hopeless?
5. Insomnia, early-morning wakefulness, or excessive sleeping
Oh yes, thankfully i am in the sleeping too much mode right now before the insomnia kicks back in. I’ve had about 25 years of this on and off.
6. Irritability, restlessness
Jesus Christ yes. I feel like one of those bison that wants to charge people if they get too close in YouTube videos about Yellowstone park.Not a good idea when shopping at Tesco. Perhaps I should go on a meetup and make friends! I am sure they love miserable loners with massive paranoia and social ineptitude! Then they can blame me for not being friendly and sociable enough!
7. Loss of interest in activities or hobbies once pleasurable, including sex
Well never having sex in my entire life is part of the problem of course. I never really had many hobbies anyway due to being a mad loner.
8. Overeating or appetite loss
Not really. I still get hungry and am slightly overweight.
9. Persistent aches or pains, headaches, cramps, or digestive problems that do not ease even with treatment
Oh yes, the aches are getting worse, My digestive system goes haywire and head aches and pains all the time. Must stop punching myself in the head!
10. Persistent sad, anxious, or “empty” feelings
Well I have had those since school to be honest, almost daily. Never ending social anxiety, having no friends or a partner and people treating me like a c**t while other people still saying its my fault for not trying hard enough sort of do that to you.
11. Thoughts of suicide, suicide attempts
Oh, I so wish I had the guts. Its messy though. The NHS treat you like scum if you survive so better do it properly when its time.